LiSA “LiVE is Smile Always ~ASiA TOUR 2018~ [eN] Singapore”
Saturday, 21 July 2018
DOORS OPEN: 6PM | SHOW STARTS: 7PM
[email protected] Singapore
Dubbed as Japan’s “rock heroine” by the media, LiSA is a singer from Japan who is breaking down genre and language barriers with her earnest, powerful performances and catchy melodies. As the only singer of her kind to headline both anime and rock festivals, she draws in audiences and manipulate emotions with her voice and relatable persona. Having instantly sold out legendary venues in Japan such as the Nippon Budokan and Saitama Super Arena, LiSA also frequently performs overseas, having performed in the U.S., Mexico, China, South East Asia, and completed a solo tour in Asia.
Her first-ever compilation album “LiSA BEST –Way / Day–,“ including hit songs like “crossing field,” “oath sign,” and “Catch the Moment” was released worldwide on 11 May 2018 and is available now on Spotify and iTunes!
- LiSA “LiVE is Smile Always ~ASiA TOUR 2018~ [eN] Singapore”
- Saturday, 21 July 2018
- DOORS OPEN: 6PM
SHOW STARTS: 7PM
- [email protected] Singapore
VIP: S$148*SOLD OUT!
GA: S$98* SELLING FAST!
*Ticket price excludes booking fee.
- Free standing with queue order. More details below!
- All VIP ticket holders will receive a printed autograph poster.
- 250 VIP ticket holders will also be selected at random to win a meet-and-greet opportunity with LiSA herself!
- Kindly check JMF Facebook for the list of winners closer to event date.
- Free standing
VIP Access and Autograph Balloting Information!
Balloting for post-concert Meet and Greet with LiSA
- The current number on your ticket will remain in use only for the lucky draw for VIP ticket holders. It will no longer be used for entry order.
Concert Entry Order
- For the entry order, ticket holders will be entering in groups of 50. We will issue a letter which denotes the order starting from A. Your group. order has been determined by the time of purchase confirmation.
- Entry starts at 6pm so it would be best to gather at the entrance area starting from 5.45pm. Announcements at the entrance will be made on event day to call for patrons with that particular group letter to enter.
- If you have missed your group, you will enter with the next available group. Eg, if you are assigned letter A and we are currently admitting D, you will enter together with group D. You will not be allowed to jump ahead of group D, in order to maintain the queue integrity.
- Our ticketing agent, APACTix, will be sending out an email to inform patrons of your assigned letter within the next few weeks. For those who have bought tickets from physical outlets, please contact our ticketing agent to enquire about your assigned group. To help those on event day, a counter will be set up to allow customers to check which group they are in as well.
- Our ticketing agent can be contacted at the following methods:
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotline: +65 3158 8588
Sales will take place at the venue, and sales are cash terms only. All sales are final and no returns and exchange of non-defective items will be accepted.